Program Manager I in Frederick, MD
Program Manager I
Job ID: req2128
Employee Type: exempt full-time
Facility: Frederick: ATRF
Location: 8560 Progress Dr, Frederick, MD 21701 USA
The Frederick National Laboratory is a Federally Funded Research and Development Center (FFRDC) sponsored by the National Cancer Institute (NCI) and operated by Leidos Biomedical Research, Inc. The lab addresses some of the most urgent and intractable problems in the biomedical sciences in cancer and AIDS, drug development and first-in-human clinical trials, applications of nanotechnology in medicine, and rapid response to emerging threats of infectious diseases.
Accountability, Compassion, Collaboration, Dedication, Integrity and Versatility; it's the FNL way.
The Biopharmaceutical Development Program (BDP) of Leidos Biomedical Research, Inc. supports the National Cancer Institute (NCI) and other government agencies through the development of novel agents for first-in-man clinical studies.
- Supports a number of Severable and Non-Severable Projects funded by various branches of NIH, via meetings, generates schedules/agenda/reports
- Possession of Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university according to the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) or four (4) years relevant experience in lieu of degree. Foreign degrees must be evaluated for U.S. equivalency
- In addition to the education requirement, 0-2 years of experience
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance
- Experience with managing complex technical programs
- Two (2) plus years of relevant experience
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) | Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V) | Drug Free Workplace (DFW)
Apply on company website