Service Worker - ATRF (Eligible for Sign-On Bonus) in Frederick, MD
FOR A LIMITED TIME – We are offering a one-time $1,200.00 Sign-On bonus, less applicable taxes for the successful candidate hired for this position! (Candidate must pass background check and onboarding requirements including pre-employment physical and drug screening).
The Facilities Maintenance and Engineering (FME) Directorate is responsible for laboratory space, administrative space, infrastructure, campus landscape, planning, and design, and construction management at Frederick National Laboratory for Cancer Research.
- Perform a variety of cleaning duties in laboratory and office areas
- Clean and wash windows, woodwork, furniture, floor coverings, fixtures stairwells, fire doors, bath-and restrooms
- Vacuum, dust and wet mop floors, spray buff, strip and refinish floors, clean carpets
- Operate autoclaves
- Operate industrial power equipment for cleaning
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Requires an eighth-grade education or higher
- Ability to operate industrial power equipment used for cleaning
- Read and understand written instructions
- Ability to perform physical duties including:
*Lifting and carrying up to 50lbs
*Walking, standing, climbing stairs, bending, stooping, and working in confined areas, potential exposure to particulates, vapors or noisy environment
- Ability to work this shift: Monday - Friday from 6:30am - 3:15pm at the Advance Technology Research Facility.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Knowledge of stripping and waxing procedures for hard surfaced floors
- This position may require continuous or intermittent exposure to and exertion in
environmental conditions such as working outdoors, temperature extremes, humidity extremes.
etc. as part of the job
Apply on company website